Monday, July 20, 2009

Superwoman


Early in the morning I put breakfast at your table

and make sure that your coffee has its sugar and cream

your eggs are over easy

your toast done lightly

all that's missing is your morning kiss that used to greet me


now you say the juice is sour

it used to be so sweet

and i can't help but to wonder

if you're talking about me

we dont talk the way we used to talk

its hurting me so deep

i got my pride

i will not cry

but it's making me weak..


i'm not your superwoman

i'm not the kind of girl that you can let down

and think that everything's ok

boy i'm only human

this girl needs more than occasional

hugs as a token of love from you to me..


i fought my way through the rush hour

trying to make it home just for you

i want to make sure that your dinner will be waiting for you

but when you get there you just tell me

you're not hungry at all

you said you'd rather read the paper

and you dont want to talk


you like to think that i'm just crazy

when i say that you've changed

i'm convinced i know the problem

you dont love me the same

you're just going through the emotion

and you're not being fair

i got my pride

i will not cry

still i can't help but care..


ooohh.. baby

look into the corner of your mind

i'll always be there for you

through good and bad times

but i can't be that superwoman

that you want me to be

i give my everlasting love

if you return love to me


if you feel it in your heart and you understand me

stop right where you are

everybody sing along with me

i'm the kind of girl that can treat you so sweet

but you got to realize that

you've got to be sweeter to me

i need love...

i need trust...

your love..


*this song is so meaningful.. all that i can say that i'm not a superwoman.. i have pride, i'm a normal humanbeing.. fo my hubby.. i know that i'm not a perfect person but i'll always love you more than forever... hope that our love will be everlasting forever until we meet again in the heaven... insyaAllah...

No comments:

Post a Comment